My favourite cases (L.A. Noire)
In a series of frantic texts to a friend, whilst exploring his apartment.
(That PHONE, OMFG STOP RINGING)
- LIL OMG I’M EXPLORING HIS APARTMENT AND LEARNING SO MANY THINGS.
- He plays chess and darts and reads a shit ton and likes tea and lmao entertains guests sometimes and IS AN ARCHER DANG and he sometimes cares about cleanliness and like our favorite man Tripp
- And he likes plants and sculptures and leaves his work all over the place
- And he takes bagged lunches occasionally and eats Corn Flakes lmfao and hates washing dishes and is probably a decent cook
- And he has a record player baw and themes everything blue and he isn’t ignorant of the war; sentimental even…
- He has pictures of him and his men everywhere.
- BUT THEN AGAIN “the best way to forget something is to commemorate it”
there ain’t nobody here but dis chicken
#forever loving fictional men
Jack Kelso appreciation photoset
L.A. NOIRE DRABBLES. Jack Kelso-centric because I cannot control these feelings. Shippy if you squint but maybe kinda sorta not totally unintentionally idk? But whatever. Written for a V.I.P. “Titles” are quotes pulled from famous noir movies.
Five of ‘em, count ‘em, five.
Let the hurting begin.
“I know you, Cole. You’re still beating yourself up over that medal on Sugar Loaf. The medal you think you didn’t deserve. But you just don’t get it. Nobody deserves a medal. It’s just the ridiculous situation you find yourself in and how you react to it. You think you failed up on that hill but courage isn’t a tap you can turn on or off. Courage isn’t permanent. It’s a tenuous and fickle thing. Courage and cowardice exist in every man. Get over it.”